Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nov 3 2011

I know, what a title!  Well that is because the fact that I am sitting down and typing this out on Nov. 3, 2011 is an amazing thing to me right now.  Tomorrow more will come, but today marks one year since we took Kasi in to the hospital to have her surgery.  Nov. 4 2010 is the date that she had the surgery that changed our lives in so many ways.  Yes, she is the one who had the surgery, but at the same time God uses such events in our lives to change many many lives.  These things I will write about tomorrow as I am still processing everything of this past year. 
I am also in the process of re-reading what I posted last year on this date and then the dates after.  It is God's story and wow did He tell it.  I am humbled to be part of His big picture. 
I can't wait to see what He has for tomorrow! 
Blessings to you all....I will write really soon!
Jodi
PS...I am hoping to have Kasi write something as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment