Monday, January 12, 2009

One month has gone by....

I can't believe it is Jan. 12 already. The past month has flown by with time continuing to go by swiftly. I have to say the days are busier with Kasi not being in school. I get to set her up for come classes and do homework at other times during the day. She does help around here once in a while which is nice, but she can't do much. Just fold laundry really.
Her hands and feet still turn color, but I am just letting it go until her next Dr. appointment which will be next week.
Her spirits are up, although she would love to go out and go snowmobiling. That is out of the question for this year.
We play a lot of games here and that helps pass the time. She also got alot of "stuff" to do from all sorts of people so she keeps busy with all of that. She is working on making a book and scrap booking some pictures.
Kasi is starting to eat a little better too. She is not keeping up with Aubree though and believe it or not I think Aubree has had another growth spirt so she might be taller once again. I am not sure who will end up winning the battle of height. I do know that I have them both by at least 4 or 5 inches. That is the way it is supposed to be :-)
Kasi's back looks great too! Her incision has healed up nicely. It does feel funny being out of her brace and that only takes place when she takes a shower. She is very cautious when she gets in and out. I help her of course.
I think that is it for now! I am praying for her actual fusion to exceed everything that the Dr.s expect. It would be awesome for her to start having a little freedom back. We will see, next week!
Thank you all for your prayers! God is an awesome God.....don't ever forget!
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Wow At least Kasi is "going" to school!! I hope everything goes okay at the doctors office and wow a month...... Great kasi that you help with the laundry at least great wow...... This is all amazing

    ReplyDelete