Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This Week---Kasi again:-)

Hey its me again!! Well, many of you thought I started school on Monday because something still needed to be done to a few class rooms for wireless so I didn't start school. Which I think it is ok because then I kind of get a little break before I start. Hopefully everything will be done tomorrow if not by the end of this week! Also my feet and hands turned really purple today and they hurt so badly. I told my mom that I needed to sit down there and now. Well, thank you for your thoughts and prayers!
Love all of you lots!
Kasi

2 comments:

  1. Kasi that is turning scary! What is it? well hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasi, Katherine's mom here. I am so glad they are getting the kinks worked out for school and that you are doing so well. Except for the hands and feet issue, purple is a fabu color but NOT on your hands and feet! We are praying for that to go away!!

    Mrs. Levine

    ReplyDelete