Thursday, December 18, 2008

What a day!

Here I am taking a little break from the busyness of the day. It seems as if each day God just fills us with more and more smiles. Kasi has been walking around today a lot. She is getting a little stir crazy. It seems funny to see her walking so soon and with no pain. Yep, no pain....still! God is an amazing God! She is starting to get into bed by herself, but I still have to help her out. I am not sure when that will change, but one step at a time. Kasi made a little card, but didn't finish it because she got a little tired. We are getting ready to eat our first meal together at the table. She can sit for about 20 mins so we will have to eat fast, but it will be nice to eat together.
I gave her a break from a shower today. It was pretty exhausting yesterday for her so we will do that tomorrow once again and then she can sleep all day. I keep cleaning and cleaning until Ben is done coughing. And then I will start doing the big clean once a day instead of 3 times.
Our first Dr. appointment is Monday already. They are going to check out her back and see how she is doing. It will be nice to share all the progress Kasi is making with them. I am wondering if they have to keep the restricts on though. Pretty sure they will have to. It is all about her back fusing now. I wish we could hurry up that process too. Yep that is me.....hurry up already :-)
I think that is all for now. She has a really good day! She played the piano too for a bit. Just some nice Christmas music. It is nice to hear the music again!
As I write this she is resting peacefully. What a day we had! Thank you God once again for your blessing of life! And for your strength!
Thank you for all your encouragement through that comments you make. I know some of you are having a hard time commenting. I don't know why, it is free, but you know computers! I know that you are all praying! Thank you for those!

1 comment:

  1. I am faithfully reading your blog and rejoicing with you in the amazing recovery of Kasi. Just showed Christopher the pictures of her back. You should have seen his face!! So glad things are progressing so well!! Hope it keeps up and keep the bugs away from Kasi!! Thanks for letting us share in the journey!!

    ReplyDelete