Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home

Hi to all once again! This is Jodi again and well I am not on any muscle relaxers like Kasi is so hopefully this makes a little more sense. I know what she was talking about in her post though and I think you can figure it out as well. She is funny and rolls her eyes at me once in a while. For all those that know me, well the quicker we get out of here the better! So the patience in me is not good. This is normal :-)
This is a little later than my normal update, but that is because it has been a busy morning in here already. Starting at 6:30 when her Dr. came in until now. Dr. Russo came in and looked her over and said she looks great! Of course this is something we already knew. He then took out her drain, Yeah! Her incision looks great, he changed the dressing on that and said she has one more thing to do and we are outta here!!! Yep we are coming home today! Amazing, yes she is.
Today I ask all of you who are faithfully praying for her to continue and pray for the one specific thing she has to do today, which if I told you she would be mad so God knows....:-) And the other thing that I would love for you to join me is praise. Praise Him for His blessings of Peace, Comfort, and Healing. Yes they are caps because they are who God is and they are what He has given of Himself in abundance. Thank you Father for giving us everything more than we could ever thing or imagine!
I think that is all for now. The next time I update will be at home :-)
Blessing to you all!
And Praise God from whom all those Blessings flow!
To God be all the glory!

Jodi

Ok so as I wrote this the one thing she had to do....she just did! God is soooo good! He hears the prayers that are even unspoken! See you at home!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Kasi! i think you are going home on purpose because i was coming up to see you tomorrow night at the hospital with Coach Alex, me and Erin (remember from Dance Marathon). Guess we'll just have to visit you somewhere else!!!
    Excellent news:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasi - I am so glad that you are home. Before you know it you will be up and moving with this surgery a sore memory! Hey don't rub it in that you are taller than alot of people now! Next GEMS you come to we will see how many counselors you are taller than now (probably all of us). Jessie and I have been praying for you every day. I hope you know how loved you are by a lot of people. You are a special young lady and you are proving that every day by how you are handling something so difficult.

    I am so proud of you and how strong you have been through this whole thing! Of course when you have HIM in your corner you can never lose.

    Jodi - you have also been through an ordeal and please know that you, Ron, Aubree and Ben have also been in our prayers. I know that you also have a long road ahead of you but thank God you are all home!

    All of you stay strong and know that you have a large group of people praying for you every day.

    Love the Holsteges

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home! We are celebrating with you that you are home. We will pray for continued patience and healing. Jodi you are a great mom and I know you can handle all of this (through Christ who strenghens you!) Kasi you are a trooper. Home in less than a week! Great job! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete