Monday, December 15, 2008

hey it is me kasi

hey to all, my back is a little sore but i was walking a little bit. ( to the bathroom and back) lol. i tried to sat in a chair but that doesn't feel good. anyway i have alot of books to read and movies to watch. but today i was going to watch a vidio all i saw was the previews and the creadits. it was a great movie....lol....! i just also got my iv out last one so i'm little more free than i was so that is good. well an other story is my thought she could unpluge something. i told her no but she had to and there she it went the alarm went off and all it got was louder and louder. it was funny. anyway i wanted to say hi and thankyou for your thoughts and prayers.
love you all very much,
kasi

2 comments:

  1. Kasi,
    Hey! Your comments are so funny! It makes me glad to know you are feeling well enough to joke with us. Very nice to hear that you are up and around a little. Also nice to hear you have lots of books with you! I miss you so much at school. I'll call you again soon and try to visit on Wednesday. Praying for you lots and lots!
    Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are walking already. You are one tough chick!

    ReplyDelete