Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 7...still in the PICU

My update is going to be quick today because I am waiting for rounds with the doctors yet.  I know that they are starting her on an antibiotic today because her white blood count is up to 13,000.  They feel like it could be one of two things, but they are doing cultures to make sure.  I will let you know what they find out, but please pray that it is NOT in her blood and that it will not effect her patch.  We are praying protection over that patch of hers!  She is feeling good right now, in pain still but loving her button.  She looks a lot better because she does have her central line out and that is awesome!!  Pray for her to have better bowel sounds.  She still can not have anything by mouth for maybe another couple of days....and she is getting hungry!
I will post more later!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your entire family... Trusting in the lord that he knows what his plan is for your daughter. She is a child of God and her testimony will bring many to our God!!! Praising him that he has healed her "FULLY"!! Melissa Rockey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog through Bowen's blog. I have been praying for Kasi, as well as you and your family! These stories are so amazing, your strength, incredible and contagious. God is doing mighty things through your story! I pray you feel all the love and prayers that are sent your way. I don't know you, but be assured your story has strengthened my faith! Thank you for sharing your story! Jessica Scranton

    ReplyDelete