Thursday, November 4, 2010

a non-update

Why am I saying a non-update, well it is because they haven't started yet.  The rods in her back are making it hard for positioning on the table.  Please pray for wisdom that they are able to start soon.  This is going to be a LONG haul!!  Really long, and the fact that they haven't started yet is meaning that she will be under even longer. 
Also, many people are letting us know about the rainbow in the sky!  Remember God keeps His promises.  His promise to us it that NO ONE can snatch us from His hand.  It means we have comfort that our forever is with Him.  Pray for Kasi to fight with the strength of God!!!
One more thing, one of our prayer warriors said that she was listening on the radio to MOODY out of Chicago and well, they stopped this morning on prayed for Kasi.  God is good!  And it is loud before His throne on her behalf. 
This is my song for Kasi

You Dance over me
while I am unaware
You sing all around,
but I never hear the sound
Lord I amazed by you
Lord I amazed by you
Lord I amazed by you....
how you love me
You paint the morning skies,
with miracles in mind
my hope will always stand,
for you hold me in your hand
How wide, how deep, how great is your love for me!!!

They just called out and they made the incision...
bowing to the Father,
Jodi

16 comments:

  1. Praying for Kasi, Praying for the Doctors, Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh V.W., Wyatt Johnson, and Hammy say:

    "Hope you get well soon and that everything goes well."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hope everything goes well. I'm praying for you." -Aubrey Schierbeek

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praing for you and your family. God will be with you and shine his light upon you. His love endures forever, and it will be surley shown on you and your family. God is amazing and unfathomible, anything is possible! You are an amazing friend and a strong, strong girl. Hang in there chica. In the Bible it says in Psalm 27 " The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear ?." " The Lord is the stronghold of my life- whom shall I be afraid?"
    With my love and support,
    Amyee Bremmer

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are there in spirit as you wait. Jack and Rachel Boers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you!! May God guide the doctors hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for Kasi, the doctors, and the family!!!! I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying...Praying...Praying...
    Ryan & Steph Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saying many prayers everytime we think of any of you(which is often) and God is placing reminders in front of us so we pray even more.
    Carla and Colten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying all day and night, may God's love and strength surround you all and give you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many thoughts and prayers are with you, may the Lord continue to hold you tight in his hand!

    Megan, Chris, Cole and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your testimony throughout this has been amazing, while listening to a "Let Us Pray" album this morning, these words from "I Will Listen" by Twila Paris struck me...

    This is the faith, Patience to wait
    When there is nothing clear, Nothing to see Still we believe, Jesus is very near
    I can not imagine what will come
    But I've already made my choice
    And this is where I stand Until He moves me on

    What an amazing reminder that although Jesus is very near to all of you now, you have made the CHOICE to trust in His grace, mercy & love.

    Praying that God will surround you with His peace and the grace to continue to praise & trust Him each moment, that you may continue to "shine as lights in the world" (Phil 2:15).

    In Him,
    Becky Putvin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kasi, you and your family are in our prayers. God has a plan for you, He will take your hand and guide you through this trail in your life. Please know, that your family is not only in my prayers, but the whole schools. For we are all a family of Christ. Stay strong!

    In Christ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your 8th hour history class is praying for you Kasi!

    ReplyDelete