Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prayer needs

Kasi is doing good.  She is need of prayer for her blood pressure.  For the first time it is too low.  Yep!  They are trying to get more fluids in her to help her kidneys, but it seems like she just wants to get rid of all the fluid they give her. 
She looks very puffy and pale.  She has many many tubes in her body.  The ones in her nose are driving her nuts.  When she is awake that is.  She is still struggling to wake up.  Her belly hurts and she coughs once in a while which cause a lot of pain.  I would put pics on here, but it is not for all to see, just because it is troubling. 
Please pray for her blood pressure to be stabble.  For them to figure out what is going on with all of that.  Please pray that her heart rate stays down too. 
I will update again in the morning.  I am tired, but I will stay by her side! 
Jodi
PS....God knows what is going on, but I need to ask you to pray for the kids that are being taken here on the hilocopter.  It is landing on here once again, and that is the second time in a 1/2 hour.  So, someone life is changing....God please give wisdom, guidance, peace, and healing to the kiddos that are coming in!

5 comments:

  1. I am praying for her each and every chance I get. I hope things go better. God will provide for you.

    ~ Lyndsey Gemmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi, you do not know me. I am the mother of a Zeeland Christian School Middle Schooler who has been praying for Kasi with her small group. Yesterday she wore her green Journey in Faith T-shirt and prayed several times for Kasi. Actually, we have been praying for Kasi for some weeks now, even though we don't know her. I guess there is one connection, Marcie Leegwater is my sister in law, and we found out just this week that she is your cousin. Small world!! I just wanted you to know that our family is on our knees in prayer for you as parents, as well as Kasi. We can not imagine what you are going through, but do understand the importance and the power of prayer. I was up at 3:30 this am and said a little prayer for Kasi. There was no real "reason" for me to be awake, other than that I felt the urge from the Lord to pray for her. I am praying that you may sow many seeds at the hospital while you come into contact with many different people who might need to know the Lord. So, know that we are upholding you in prayer daily! I will leave you with a verse, hopefully it will stay with you today and be a blessing!
    "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13.
    Brent, Valerie, Briana, Lyndsey and Sydney Leegwater

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad it went well for Kasi, and I can't even imagine what you guys have gone through. God is so amazing!I'll most definitely be keeping Kasi and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all praying for you Kasi! God bless you and know that you have the whole Unity student body praying for you with all their hearts! "With God all things are possible"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. DeRoo family,
    You are all in our prayers! Kasi you are one amazing girl who has gone through a ton and you have so much courage! People from school, work, and home are praying for you! We pary that God gives you the strenght and provides you with a speedy recovery! May God bless you and your family!
    Al, Laurie, Shanda, Keala, and Hailey Overweg

    ReplyDelete