Saturday, November 13, 2010

A good day...phew

So excited to report that today was such a good day.  I want you all to know that we are being so well taken care of and last night after a crazy "not so good" day, today ends with a smile.  God is so good, all of the things I pray for are here and now.  Peace, Joy, His presence, His healing, His love!  All of those things we can never be separated from are right here right now for our taking and today, we took another piece of Jesus.  I was able to gain another little boy to pray for up here.  He comes from a "rough" place and his sister and I had the opportunity to talk and I told her I would pray for her 10 year old brother.  I also saw Bowen's mom today with a BIG smile on her face.  A reflection of God at work that is for sure.  Having Joy in the journey and showing God's love is key. 
Kasi got her PICC line in today.  It went very smoothly, Kasi did great!  Me, well, not so good.  I have really low blood pressure and with a mask on and listening to them talk I almost passed out, twice!  I knew the symptoms so I left the room and left Kasi's side which was awful.  But I came back to see her with a little smile on her face, she knows me so well.  Today when asked what she needs, she said, I just need my mom.  That is the type of day we have had.  Full of love for each other, talks about God's goodness, and people to pray for and things to rejoice. 
As I tuck her in tonight we will talk about who God is, but we will reflect on who He has been so far in our journey up here at U of M.  I love this child of His who I can talk about this stuff with. 
Praising God from whom ALL blessings flow!
Jodi
Also excited to see my little Ben and see Aubree tomorrow.  My heart is full!  Still missing my little Nathan....

4 comments:

  1. So happy for both of you Jodi and Kasi that today was a good day! I hope everyday gets better. Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good day!!!! Will continue my prayers for you and for your Kasi. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it was a better day. WIll be praying hard for you tomorrow in church. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo excited that you guys had a good day yesterday!! God is at work and it's so amazing to see it through Kasi! We're praying for you all and hope that today will be another good day! ♥ ya Kasi!!!
    - Alyssa Roon

    ReplyDelete